FES does not rent, sell or share any User provided information with nonaffiliated companies, except to provide services that may be requested or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to exercise or establish FES legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may share your information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving possible threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of FES terms or use or as otherwise required by law.
- We reserve the right to offer users FES related products or services.
FES uses tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
FES uses third-party web beacons (Google Analytics) from Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
- To identify you
- To customize our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.